My Amazing Healthy Harold Experience

On Wednesday 31st of August 2022 me and my class  went to  experience Healthy Harolds class room. There was a lady and she was telling us about Healthy Harold. Her name was Natasha. She showed us a video and  it was about a girl being peer pressured to steal from a shop. Natasha told us a story about Healthy Harold’s friend her name was Zebra. after school Harold and Zebra were planning on going to his other friend rihno’s house so Zebra went  home  and asked her mom if she could go to rihno’s house to play video game’s with Rihno and Healthy Harold.Then she found out her mom was so busy so her mom said she cant take zebra to rihno’s house. So Zebra got so angry she let her feeling’s take over her system so she kicked her wall and made a hole in the wall. Healthy Harold found out about that secret so him and Natasha were having a korero about Zebra letting his feeling take over him. So him and Nsatasha had a think and they said ” Can our actions take over our system.”   Then me and my class were playing a game and that game was every time Natasha would call out a number we would clap that amount of times and if you clap to slow or clap to fast you have to sit down on the floor . And for today in harold’s class we learnt about feelings and were the  and the brain and the name of the cheeky monkey and the wise owl.Then she showed us Healthy Harold’s moves. Healthy Harold had some tricks up his sleave’s and those tricks made everyone laugh. Thats all i hope you like it.